- Match Initiation Form (MIF)
- Document Ready Form
- Housing Vacancy Update Form
- Client Update Form
- Housing Placement Form
- Housing Exit Form
- MDHI 2016 Release of Information (ROI)
- CAHPS Participating Agencies
- Match Initiation Form
- Flex Fund Policies and Procedures
- Flex Fund Check Request
- Flex Fund Reimbursement Request
- CAHPS Alt Process Referral Form
- Alternate Process Information Sheet
- Coordinated Entry Success Story
- Story Release CAHPS
- Getting Started
The Metro Denver Coordinated Access and Housing Placement System (CAHPS) recognizes the need to have an alternate process for housing placement to ensure equal access for those individuals whose needs may not be fully addressed by the normal system. This Alternate Process can be accessed by community advocates of people who fall into three categories:
- Individuals who are unable to complete the VI-SPDAT due to Mental Health or other concern. It should be noted that a signed Release of Information is still needed to complete this process.
- The VI-SPDAT score seems incongruent with the actual vulnerability of the person surveyed. Are there special circumstances which are not captured by the screening tool which could result in additional vulnerabilities for this person?
- Duplicate VI-SPDATs have been completed by different community providers and the variance in scores is greater than 5 OR the scoring difference crosses a threshold of housing intervention (i.e. one score indicates Rapid Re-housing, and one score Permanent Supportive Housing) OR vulnerability (category 1 vulnerability is 14+).
Instructions and more information can be found here:
Policies and Procedures
On September 8, 2016, the MDHI Board of Directors approved these amended Policies and Procedures for CAHPS.